What to bring... and not to bring
- Mosquito repellent
- Medical aid kit
- Sandals and shoes... the sand get very hot!!
- Snorkel masks and beach toys
- Adapters - 2 to 3 and visa versa
- Beach and swimming towels
- umbrellas or gazebo
- Black pots for "potjie kos"
Not To bring...
- Units are being serviced daily...
- no need for bottled water, our water is fresh and tested on a regular basis.
- We have a small shop with all the basics like oil etc.
- Fresh bread is baked daily in high seasons
- "braai" or BBQ grids
- bath towels (excluding camp guests)
- Ice or ice machines - we sell in the shop
- Free wi-fi is provided at the restaurant area so no need for data roamng